Moving on up.....

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We have been moving our studio over the last two weeks smack dab in the heart of leaf color and wedding season here in the mountains of western NC... But sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do! Here are some pics of the process....

Flooring getting ready to be put down



Our new ribbon racks!




burying water lines so we can finally have hot water after 2 years of only cold!!!



Katie and Adeline~


my sweet hubs building shelves


The cooler in pieces 




The new window we found buried beneath sheet rock





2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love this! And I think I haven't seen this building before. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that handsome carpenter? I'll bet he works cheap! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Floressence Flowers All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger